ROME – The Eternal city
ROME – The Eternal City has to be your first, and perhaps only stop, if you are a first time traveller to Italy. Not even if you lived there you could see or know everything it has in terms of Art, History, & Culture. So don’t feel bad about your limited time, and just enjoy it at its best. Choose Touring Italy to have a Private Driver already from when you land at the airport of “Leonardo Da Vinci – Fiumicino”, and arrive at your hotel after a short ride of about 20 minutes. Have a “Welcome Tour” of the City after few hours, or the day after, with a guide who will walk you through the main sites: Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, etc. Then use our travel services to have memorable Private Tours of “Vatican museums & St. Peter’s Basilica” and “Coliseum & Palatinum Hill” both with skipped line entrance tickets included (which is a must to save time considering the huge line at their entrances any day of the year at any time). After your second or third day there, start seeing Rome in a not conventional way, having a “Golf Cart Tour” or a “Night Food tour” to experience the Charme of this unique city with less traffic, less crowds and a bit cooler weather especially during the hot Summer (June/Sept.)
INFO & BOOKING at: firstname.lastname@example.org – +39 3280678646 (whatsapp available).
TRAVEL SERVICES AVAILABLE:
- “Private airport/hotel transfers”;
- “Welcome Tour of the City walking through the main sites: Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, etc”;
- “City sightseeing tour with a Private Driver – hop on/off where you please”;
- “Vatican museums & St. Peter’s Basilica with private guide & skipped line entrance tickets included”
- “Coliseum & Palatinum Hill with private guide & skipped line entrance tickets included”;
- “Golf Cart Tour”;
- “Night Food tour with dinner in a local Trattoria & true Gelato included”.
CONDITIONS & TERMS: Tours & transfers have free cancellation up to 7 days before the service. Confirmation will be given through email. No need to share your credit card details at any time, you can pay cash, through bank transfer or via credit card/Paypal upon your arrival. 5% extra transaction fees not included if paid via Paypal/credit card. Deposit is not required.